Delux refreshment soda package

Mel S

Based on the title of the thread, there may be some confusion about terminology. There is no "deluxe refreshment soda package."

Deluxe Beverage Package includes alcohol and requires all adults in a stateroom to purchase.

Refreshment Package and Soda Package do not include alcohol and thus do not require multiple passengers to purchase.

Per RCCL representative, the Coca Cola freestyle machine has more than 100 different flavor combinations for dispensing but how many of those are sugar free? 

I see someone said they have Coke Zero and Sprite Zero.  How about Canada Dry Ginger Ale Zero sugar? 

3 hours ago, D Alt said:

Per RCCL representative, the Coca Cola freestyle machine has more than 100 different flavor combinations for dispensing but how many of those are sugar free? 

I see someone said they have Coke Zero and Sprite Zero.  How about Canada Dry Ginger Ale Zero sugar? 

They also have Powerade zero and vitamin water. 

11 hours ago, OutToSea said:

but does the machine work ? past 2 cruises the machine was busted

I only found 1 machine out of my three cruises that was low. Later that day it was working again. 

They have many diet options in the freestyle machine, I have seen it for everything. The lemonades, root beers, ginger ales etc.

18 hours ago, Prkr11701 said:

If we have the Deluxe Beverage Package, can we use the Coke Machine?  I am thinking that the bars will not have as many diet soda choices as the machine. 

I leverage both the soda machines for diet sodas and the deluxe package for the booze.

So far my favorite combo is diet vanilla root beer and a shot (or 2) of Kraken rum.  The bar tenders get to know me quite quickly and are curious what I am up to next.

Follow me for more recipes!  j/k 🤣🤣🤣