Any TA's out there have the latest Cruise Release Schedule?

22 hours ago, Nathan adams said:

anyone have the schedule saying when they are releasing more cruise itineraries?

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf. It gets updated/changes quite regularly, best to go to https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/ and follow the links from there.

I’ve been checking pretty regularly for the Nov 2023 through April 2024 7 day Caribbean itineraries to be released. The schedule says open for sale but no luck thus far. I’ll continue with regular checks but hopeful they will be released with long Caribbean on February 28! Here’s to hoping!!!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, FionaMG said:

A couple of test cruises have been loaded out of Cape Liberty ahead of next week's release. Looks like it's going to be Oasis and Liberty.

image.thumb.png.a74fd818a110f49bf16ca7b086eb36eb.png

We won't be able to cruise again until 2023.  Hope they add more 2023 dates for the Oasis out Bayonne.  

1 hour ago, Dicey said:

We won't be able to cruise again until 2023.  Hope they add more 2023 dates for the Oasis out Bayonne.  

They will. That's her regular weekly route. It should start in early May and go through until about the end of October when Anthem comes back to take over. You should see them go on sale sometime next week.

So looks like Bayonne itineraries are out.

NAR but is it me or are summer 2023 prices way more expensive?  I have typically paid about $8K for a Grand Suite for a family of 4.  Everything I am seeing after a quick search is 12K or more.  Maybe I need to search a little better, but intital search left me a little shocked. 

Short is essentially anything under a week.

Repositioning between Europe and the Caribbean is usually classed in a group of its own called "Transatlantic". Then there is another group called "Repositioning" ("Repo" for short) which is for cruises that leave from one port and end in another to get them into position at the end of one season and start of the next (e.g. San Juan to Ft. Lauderdale).

The groups are usually clearly defined but the website is a bit messed up at the moment with some of the cruises in these two groups in different places. I have spotted a couple of Transatlantic ones in the Europe section. So, at the moment a bit more detective work than usual is needed to track them down. 

10 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Short is essentially anything under a week.

Repositioning between Europe and the Caribbean is usually classed in a group of its own called "Transatlantic". Then there is another group called "Repositioning" ("Repo" for short) which is for cruises that leave from one port and end in another to get them into position at the end of one season and start of the next (e.g. San Juan to Ft. Lauderdale).

The groups are usually clearly defined but the website is a bit messed up at the moment with some of the cruises in these two groups in different places. I have spotted a couple of Transatlantic ones in the Europe section. So, at the moment a bit more detective work than usual is needed to track them down. 

I guess that's the long and the short of it. Thanks!