We’re Diamond!

Flowrider

Our family of 6 finally hit Diamond status!  We’re looking forward to the perks, just curious how you redeem them?  

For example everyone should get a free photo… do you just show the sea pass and get it?  Or internet?  How do we each get our free day?  4 free drinks are on the sea pass?  

8 minutes ago, Flowrider said:

Our family of 6 finally hit Diamond status!  We’re looking forward to the perks, just curious how you redeem them?  

For example everyone should get a free photo… do you just show the sea pass and get it?  Or internet?  How do we each get our free day?  4 free drinks are on the sea pass?  

Congratulations! We are on the brink...
image.png.31da232f6f07e6b555d3814ffe06ef01.png

Mariner 2/12-17 will be that cruise for us where we cross over the Diamond threshold, but even more excited to travel as Diamond a month later when we sail Odyssey March 20, and again on Mariner to Bermuda in September! 

27 minutes ago, RBo said:

Mariner 2/12-17 will be that cruise for us where we cross over the Diamond threshold, but even more excited to travel as Diamond a month later when we sail Odyssey March 20, and again on Mariner to Bermuda in September! 

Oh man that’s such a teaser!!!  So close, that Odyssey cruise will be fun!

35 minutes ago, Flowrider said:

All of the perks will be loaded on your sea pass. For drinks it is recommended to let the bartender know whether you are using a free drink or not.  The photo perk will populate at the photo studio kiosk when you add a photo to your cart.

32 minutes ago, RBo said:

You've got me beat by 1 point!  I'll be moving up in March and enjoying the perks in June.

The perks as said before are loaded onto your Seapass card. Besides the drinks, which seems to be the favorite, you also get 1 day of Voom for each person. You have to log in separately per person but you can use the same device which would give you 6 days if all of you are traveling. We have used it the last several cruises needing only the one or two days between us to contact home. The photo discount may not show when you look at the pictures but should be there at checkout. That also means each of you can get a photo. There will be a letter in your stateroom describing the perks so you can go over it there. The best for me however is the Diamond Lounge. The coffee maker there gives excellent coffee, espresso and cappuccino. I'm there every morning and sometimes the evening. Oh, they also have continental breakfast there and snacks during Happy Hour. Have Fun and enjoy!

For the Diamond drink vouchers, I’m wondering when the drinks accrue?   E.g., do they reset right at midnight?   Are there any vouchers on your card for disembarkation day?   Hard to pass up a mimosa at breakfast on disembarkation day if a voucher is available!   Thanks!   

3 hours ago, Patchy said:

For the Diamond drink vouchers, I’m wondering when the drinks accrue?   E.g., do they reset right at midnight?   Are there any vouchers on your card for disembarkation day?   Hard to pass up a mimosa at breakfast on disembarkation day if a voucher is available!   Thanks!   

They reset at midnight. Unused vouchers don’t roll over the next day.

From my experience, I still got 4 vouchers on disembarkation day.  I asked a barista to go into my account to confirm it.

7 minutes ago, surf4style said:

Does anyone know if the "$25.99 off any internet package" will be credited if you pre-purchase the internet through the cruise planner?    

No, it will not. To get the C&A benefit, it must be booked onboard

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

No, it will not. To get the C&A benefit, it must be booked onboard

Hmmm. I have never ordered internet on board and we are about to sail this week and are also Diamond for the first time.  Does anyone know the approximate cost difference between pre and post boarding?       

20 minutes ago, surf4style said:

Hmmm. I have never ordered internet on board and we are about to sail this week and are also Diamond for the first time.  Does anyone know the approximate cost difference between pre and post boarding?       

The consensus is that pre-cruise purchases have the best savings.

@twangster posted this price list recently.  It gives you an idea of the onboard prices.  Good luck with Royal Math

51590A8C-C199-4699-B552-333F95363374.thumb.jpeg.d522e030de5d1a482886d7e1f6f7691b.thumb.jpeg.3d88d8b6d8e1be91c47f00262dd52bc2.jpeg

Congrats!

I just made diamond too. My vouchers were available on boarding day.

It was actually hard to get all my diamond drinks. 

The problem for me was I was solo. I had water, got more water from C&A and I always buy the soda/refreshment package. I don't drink coffee and I am not a heavy drinker. Plus, on occasions I was brought drinks. I didn't plan well because I would save drinks for shows and the shows would be bad, and I would leave. Then meet people who would buy me drinks and midnight would happen before I used all my vouchers. Next cruise shouldn't be an issue. 

15 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Congrats!

I just made diamond too. My vouchers were available on boarding day.

It was actually hard to get all my diamond drinks. 

The problem for me was I was solo. I had water, got more water from C&A and I always buy the soda/refreshment package. I don't drink coffee and I am not a heavy drinker. Plus, on occasions I was brought drinks. I didn't plan well because I would save drinks for shows and the shows would be bad, and I would leave. Then meet people who would buy me drinks and midnight would happen before I used all my vouchers. Next cruise shouldn't be an issue. 

"Oh, poor me! People like me and want to buy me drinks!" That's a nice problem to have.

Solution - "the next round's on me!" Use your Diamond drinks to buy the round.