xSAILEDx - Allure of the Seas - Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 9, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

All of the latest models appear to have Ian shifting north - so if that holds true, we should be more or less on schedule for our sailing. I bet travel in for some will be messy, though. Really glad I shifted my layover away from Atlanta. 

With all of that said - really hoping the impact of the storm isn't serious and everyone in the path is able to stay safe. 

11 minutes ago, KLA said:

All of the latest models appear to have Ian shifting north - so if that holds true, we should be more or less on schedule for our sailing. I bet travel in for some will be messy, though. Really glad I shifted my layover away from Atlanta. 

With all of that said - really hoping the impact of the storm isn't serious and everyone in the path is able to stay safe. 

Fingers crossed for everyone and especially all in the path of Ian.

I have a direct flight out of O'Hare early Friday morning to Miami. Planning to Uber/Lyft to my Ft Lauderdale hotel.  Good plan shifting your layover to Detroit.

10 minutes ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Fingers crossed for everyone and especially all in the path of Ian.

I have a direct flight out of O'Hare early Friday morning to Miami. Planning to Uber/Lyft to my Ft Lauderdale hotel.  Good plan shifting your layover to Detroit.

Safe travels! Hopefully the flight isn't too bumpy! 

3 hours ago, KLA said:

Were driving down from VA Thurs/Fri so I know we'll see some storms but hopefully it won't be too bad. Safe travels everyone! 

We're still booked through CLT on Thursday early afternoon but I also booked a fully refundable evening flight through Chicago, if issues arise. Now I just have to remember to cancel one or the other. I also booked a one-way car rental but not keen on that option. Safe travels all.

Just checked the latest video from James Van Fleet - the only potential impact being seen now is possibly for Mariner on Thursday being pushed back a day. So, it looks like we are very likely in the clear (though I wouldn't be surprised if boarding day was a rainy one).

That said - if you're planning to drive through the center of the state on Thursday, please be careful and stay safe! 

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to xSAILEDx - Allure of the Seas - Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 9, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)