Approved RCCL Covid-19 testing for Canadians

tlk

On 2/2/2022 at 12:12 AM, Jax said:

When I looked into Walmart I learned that it was not authorized for travel outside of Canada. 
https://www.walmart.ca/cp/shop/asymptomatic-covid-testing/6000203002155

How Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing works

• Eligibility entails no known symptoms, no travel outside of Canada, and no prior exposure to COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Individuals who exhibit symptoms, who have travelled outside of Canada, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days will be referred to other COVID-19 protocols.

Thank you....we will just keep our current shoppers drug mart appointments since they seem to work well for other travelers.  Do not want any problems getting over the boarder or on to the boat.

13 hours ago, MacTac said:

Thank you....we will just keep our current shoppers drug mart appointments since they seem to work well for other travelers.  Do not want any problems getting over the boarder or on to the boat.

The reference to testing on Walmart's website is a bit misleading but I read it to mean that in order to be tested  the eligibility includes no travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days - not that you can't use the test to travel outside of Canada.  If anyone has booked, received and used a Walmart antigen test for travel and could confirm, that would be great.