Facebook contact info

Pooch

As I suspected, my brother is having an issue with his vaccination record.  He got his first (and second) shot at a mass vaccination event at Gillette stadium.  It was pretty chaotic and somehow the record of his first shot is nowhere.  They didn’t hand out cards.  Everything was “electronic”.  Had a lot of trouble scheduling the second shot because the first wasn’t in the system.  So his digital record shows all the necessary information on the second shot and the testing lab but first shot is listed as self reported with nothing but the manufacturer and date.  Of course it’s been flagged when he entered his check in information.  I know he is going to have to try to get something showing the first shot but in the meantime I want to give him the Facebook contact to see if they can give him any guidance.  I don’t do Facebook but he does.  He’s getting testy at me (thank God I love him) but I don’t want to get to the pier & they tell him he can’t go!!

Thanks guys!

37 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Yeah, he’s gotten his booster already so that is verifiable.  Just not sure it’s enough.  I am a serial problem fixer & I have to keep telling myself he’s a grown up and it’s his problem to fix.  

A friend of mine requested for a physical vaccine card while preparing for their family cruise last December.  I'll ask him how he got it.  He works at a hospital so that might have made it easier for him.

You can contact the state health department as well for an official record.  It won't be a card but it will be correct if it is in the state database correctly.  Also he can search Royal Caribbean on Facebook and send them a private message. 

The second shot with all necessary information is digital.  I THINK the booster is on an actual card.  If I have him print the digital page, put the record of the booster on top of it so both are showing & submit that, you think we have a chance?

Could he just write in the information from his 2nd shot on to the physical card he got for the booster? I forgot my card when I got the booster, so they gave me a new card and put the booster info on the 3rd line, so in theory I could have re-written the info from the 1st two shots. (in actuality I copied the booster info to the original card since that was less writing)

I don’t know, maybe.  Asked him to try submitting the information with the booster included.  Do not think he’s done it yet.  
DB is very much a wing it, seat of his pants kinda traveler so this whole trip has been more pre planning than he wants/likes.  Trying not to push too hard.  And he’s on Cape Cod so has a major blizzard on his doorstep😳😳.  I will continue gentle prodding.

5 hours ago, Pooch said:

No of course not. It’s Moderna.  If he didn’t have bad luck he’d have no luck at all!!

Oof, sorry.  At this point it might be easier for him to get a J&J shot and use that card. I’m under the impression (though check with a doctor obvs) that mixing the vaxes won’t hurt him and could provide some cross immunity. And one and done of that shot counts as fully vaxed. 

Sometimes you have to just let people fail and be disappointed with the results.  It's sad to say but you can't force someone to do something good for themselves.  They will either do it or not.  If they fail who can they blame?

Done it more than a few times and it has worked out.  I am still replacing the roof on the house and I told my helper (girlfriends son) that we needed a bunch of shingles moved and that if he did one a day it would be a lot better than doing a whole bunch on one day.  He failed to do a little work ahead and had to do a whole lot when I reminded him.  I can bet he won't forget the next time.