I wonder if this means …..

ChrisK2793

49 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

Not totally true. I had a pending on my November Allure trip all the way up to boarding, but still didn’t get the room. I hope they do, but it can still be a no.

Just got the email we were upgraded to the CL a few minutes after my phone got a notification that Royal made a charge on my Amex!  🎊🍾🥳🎉

06A324DA-2175-4D69-9ABC-ECA5C0B7FEEE.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:27 PM, CGTLH said:

If the remaining bid can't be cancelled/modified it is a strong indicator the bid was accepted.

Now the fun waiting game for the bid to be finalized and charged.

So my bid still shows Pending, sail date is Friday. I tried to modify it to adjust the bid up slightly to give us a better shot, but it keeps saying "Not successful" when I try. Think it's a glitch in the system, or a sign that it's been accepted but just not finalized?

6 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

So my bid still shows Pending, sail date is Friday. I tried to modify it to adjust the bid up slightly to give us a better shot, but it keeps saying "Not successful" when I try. Think it's a glitch in the system, or a sign that it's been accepted but just not finalized?

Do you have any other bids? If those are showing expired you might be lucky.