What ports of call are still on your todo list?

First... The A-B-C Islands, (we were scheduled for all three  earlier, but alas, our cruise was cancelled).   

Barbados, The Dominican Republic and Grenada are also on our to-visit list.. 

We're booked on Odyssey for February 26th, and are going to Aruba and Curacao.  So that leaves a cruise in the future to visit Bonaire to complete the ABC  trifecta.   

We're also seriously considering our options to cruise to the Mexican Riviera.  A two hour flight to Los Angeles would sure ease the logistics of travel. 😎   

Sad, but CocoCay is still on my list. Had 2 cruises miss when it was a tender port, and a third once the dock was built. Weather (specifically, wind) just never cooperated.

Aside from that, a Norwegian fjord cruise and a transpacific (cruises moreso than ports, I know) are the top of my wishlist.

3 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Yeah I want to do the Great Loop one day. But that will have to wait until retirement. My patients hate it when I take a week off the Loop will take at least 1 year.

Sounds cool would you go right up the Mighty Mississippi? When the bride and I retire we are looking at getting a small travel trailer and heading West. Mackinac is on the list. Never been there and we want to go Isle Royal as well. The least visited National Park in the lower 48. It feels good to talk travel and normalcy. Sounds like you work in healthcare, we salute you! 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:41 PM, foxrunner said:

Sounds cool would you go right up the Mighty Mississippi? When the bride and I retire we are looking at getting a small travel trailer and heading West. Mackinac is on the list. Never been there and we want to go Isle Royal as well. The least visited National Park in the lower 48. It feels good to talk travel and normalcy. Sounds like you work in healthcare, we salute you! 

No you come down the Mississippi. Go to Great Loop Map - America's Great Loop Cruisers' Association for more information.