I'll know we are back to normal when....

People really sneak into the Diamond Lounge?!!!  Is that a thing?

We are so grateful to be cruising again never really thought about mentioning the chair hogs, alcohol bootleggers, and snooty suite people....but they are still there!

Overhead on our last cruise..."I'm Diamond Plus, I shouldn't have to wait in this line." or "This Elevator is for Suite Guests only." 

8 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

Overhead on our last cruise..."I'm Diamond Plus, I shouldn't have to wait in this line." 

Lol

We heard this on Freedom back in November while waiting in the line to get our covid test for the back to back cruise. 

I laughed and asked them why they thought they were better than the rest of us who were waiting our turn. They didn’t answer. 

Then we ended up sitting near them in the lounge for the b2b meeting.  They didn’t reply this time either when I said “hello again”. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, AndrewPunch said:

People start back posting about chair hogs, sneaking into the diamond lounge, sharing drink packages, smuggling alcohol on board, snooty suite people and out of control children.  

The online cruise forums have been much politer during COVID.  

I miss those days