Vaccine card question

melski94

It will be 3 years between cruises but I checked in today and I can't find my son's vaccine card!  I have a copy of it but am tearing up the house looking for his actual card.  Do I need the real card?  US CDC version where I hand wrote in his name?  Many places allow one to show a digital copy so I'm not sure what happened to it.

Also, checking in my 10 yo and there isn't an option to put in her vaccine card.  Show it at port?

Thanks all!  Happy to be back!

They do require that you have the physical card at check-in, so I would try to see if the place where he was vaccinated can get you a duplicate if you can't find the original. As for anyone under the age of 12, they haven't fixed the app to recognize that they can be vaccinated so it won't let you upload the vaccination card. Just bring it to show at the port and ignore the emails you will get asking to schedule the testing at the port for unvaccinated travelers.

18 hours ago, melski94 said:

It will be 3 years between cruises but I checked in today and I can't find my son's vaccine card!  I have a copy of it but am tearing up the house looking for his actual card.  Do I need the real card?  US CDC version where I hand wrote in his name?  Many places allow one to show a digital copy so I'm not sure what happened to it.

Also, checking in my 10 yo and there isn't an option to put in her vaccine card.  Show it at port?

Thanks all!  Happy to be back!

Just got back and people are really checking these documents , we were checked 5 times between dropping bags and getting on the ship . Hope you find it .