CDC ...Level 4 Status

Shay

The CDC recently listed several popular cruise ports at a level 4. All my ports of call, except Puerto Rico, are on the list. And I've heard RC isn't visiting Puerto Rico due to the testing requirements. Can anyone offer insight for what I can expect on my Feb 11 sailing? 

34 minutes ago, Shay said:

And I've heard RC isn't visiting Puerto Rico due to the testing requirements.

Royal has been cancelling stops at San Juan because of new test requirements that make day visits unpractical. Explorer is still sailing from San Juan as a homeport.

34 minutes ago, Shay said:

he CDC recently listed several popular cruise ports at a level 4. All my ports of call, except Puerto Rico, are on the list

As @smokeybandit said, it's a bit misleading in the sense that so many places are on that level 4 list. Up to you how much stock you want to put in the warnings.

In order to follow all CDC guidelines, basically no one should be leaving their house.  Considering people are going to work, shopping, and traveling all over the world right now, it's pretty clear people aren't too worried about the CDC's status warnings.  Yes, you have to be willing to roll with the local testing, masking, and other safety precautions which can get updated at any time.  But that's true of your hometown too.  If you're comfortable traveling, have fun.