Tracking the Wonder

I'm so excited about the Wonder of the Seas making its way to Port Everglades for her inaugural sailing. If rumors were true, her voyage starts tomorrow, January 27th.  

I'm starting this thread to track her movements. She is in Marseille at the moment.  May I ask that we keep this thread focused on the Wonder's location?  

WONDER IN MARSEILLE, FRANCE

image.png.2e05ffd46f7fbf6ba9c8dcaee51d33a6.png

Thanks to @ChrisK2793 for posting the link to the tracker on another thread.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/?imo=9838345

CruiseMapper states that the Wonder is expected to arrive in Limassol, Cyprus on January 31.  How accurate is information provided by CruiseMapper?

The port schedule for Limassol confirms this.

Someone also posted about the ship making a stop in Cyprus to pick up crew.  Yay!  Everything is lining up!

image.png.ecc4458411941555bb10fe7b4641be76.png     image.png.3b9bd2b477b5a1036d7c6929b5c21eae.png

31 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

CruiseMapper states that the Wonder is expected to arrive in Limassol, Cyprus on January 31.  How accurate is information provided by CruiseMapper?

The port schedule for Limassol confirms this.

Someone also posted about the ship making a stop in Cyprus to pick up crew.  Yay!  Everything is lining up!

image.png.ecc4458411941555bb10fe7b4641be76.png     image.png.3b9bd2b477b5a1036d7c6929b5c21eae.png

I can’t get excited until I see her heading west. Ok I’m actually excited! Lol I won’t feel relieved until she heads west. 

3 hours ago, Jill said:

I can’t get excited until I see her heading west. Ok I’m actually excited! Lol I won’t feel relieved until she heads west. 

I'm tracking her like crazy, checking her location every chance I get.  I can't wait for that "moment" when she moves out of that port in Marseille.  That will get the ball rolling, I believe.

Not sure about cruise mapper but most of the sites I've seen have vessel tracking pull the data from vessel finder. 

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/WONDER-OF-THE-SEAS-IMO-9838345-MMSI-311001033

And the tracking map. 

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9838345

Its funny though. Vessel finder will often display data other sites try to charge you for. It was also fun to use on the ship as you could also see other ships nearby and look them up. 

6 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

What I don't understand is why there is no scheduled departure for the Wonder from Marseille but there is an expected arrival in Limassol.

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/marseille-great-seaport/live-stream

I don't know if you'll be able to see when she leaves but here is the best webcam I can find.  Shes not in frame in it yet at all.

12 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

If it did, how will I be able to work???   ha ha 

I would probably find a way to hook up virtual reality to it so i could sit on my couch with a drink in my hand and leave this cold part of the world for hours on end.  To your point though my working ability would drop by 99.9%.

5 minutes ago, janderson said:

I would probably find a way to hook up virtual reality to it so i could sit on my couch with a drink in my hand and leave this cold part of the world for hours on end.  To your point though my working ability would drop by 99.9%.

Funny, I was on my way out to run some errands but then I saw your post about the pilot boat.  I just stayed home to monitor what was going on.  So if I get in trouble for slacking, it's on you!

4 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Funny, I was on my way out to run some errands but then I saw your post about the pilot boat.  I just stayed home to monitor what was going on.  So if I get in trouble for slacking, it's on you!

Sorry I'll have to take some shots on board to make up for it.  🤣