Oasis Entertainment Spreadsheet?

Huntley

Does anyone know if there is a spreadsheet view on Cruise Planner of all the Oasis Entertainment? I saw one for an Allure cruise years ago. I want to see everything so I can more easily make my selections.  The display options that I see Cruise Planner don't really work for me. I'm sure all of the planning nerds can appreciate my predicament   ;)  I may have to create my own Excel document.

Thanks!

Hunt

I want able to find one for the Allure in January. I agree with you that scheduling without being able to see what's available is a pain. I ended up scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling a number of entertainment options before I got my schedule just right.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope I'm not too late with this, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.  I got this on Oasis during the consecutive cruiser meeting in order to book the shows for week 2.  I have never seen it available anywhere else.  I hope it helps to give an idea.  I wouldn't hold it as gospel though.

Enjoy your cruise.

Show Times.pdf

I agree with Waaaytooo. For our upcoming Oasis voyage with family I created a Google Sheets spreadsheet of all the show times so we could plan dining and shows and shore excursions.  It was helpful using Google Sheets so I could share it with everyone. I had to go into the cruise planner and look at all the options in order to create the spreadsheet but it was worth the effort.

I create my own spreadsheet too. I was on a different cruise line in August, a brand new, huge ship and there were so many dining and entertainment options. I went online and Goggled the ship's name and dining options, which I did get a sheet of all restaurants on the ship but nothing for the entertainment. I went to CC and searched and finally found an entertainment listing for my ship, then I created my own with dates and times, etc. Much easier!