Sailing from Seattle Sept 2022- hotel suggestions?

tmellison

I have no recommendations for Seattle. But if you ever decide to sail from Vancouver to Alaska tag me and I will give you the name of the most wonderful hotel for such a reasonable price. We spent 6 days in Vancouver post cruise and this was basically an apartment in the middle of everything!

1 hour ago, tmellison said:

Hello everyone! My family and I will be sailing from Seattle in September 2022 and I'm looking for suggestions on where to stay the night before we sail. We will also need shuttle to the cruise terminal. 

Thanks in advance! 

Also interested in that answer ….. we’ll be there for a night in June before an Alaska cruise 

4 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

I have no recommendations for Seattle. But if you ever decide to sail from Vancouver to Alaska tag me and I will give you the name of the most wonderful hotel for such a reasonable price. We spent 6 days in Vancouver post cruise and this was basically an apartment in the middle of everything!

We'll be doing Vancouver to Alaska later this year. What's your recommendation?

I have not stayed at this hotel but after doing my research I booked it for $130 a night from Alaska Airlines.  It is downtown not far from the light rail station and a short taxi ride to the port.  We will be able to walk to different sights we want to see.

Executive Hotel Pacific 
400 Spring Street Seattle WA 98104 US 

19 hours ago, tmellison said:

Hello everyone! My family and I will be sailing from Seattle in September 2022 and I'm looking for suggestions on where to stay the night before we sail. We will also need shuttle to the cruise terminal. 

Thanks in advance! 

Watching this as well!  My sister and I, along with my son and daughter in law, are sailing on Sept. 16th, is this your sailing as well?

20 hours ago, 12thman said:

We'll be doing Vancouver to Alaska later this year. What's your recommendation?

The Landis. Make sure to ask for a room on the upper floors. We had a 2 bedroom - had a lovely enclosed patio with a table overlooking the city, walking distance from everything, full kitchen, and full den. A wonderful find! I should add that there is a fabulous coffee/pastry across to the street on the side; a CVS directly across the street, and next-door to the rear of the building is an amazing handmade pizza pie shop. Best vacation ever paired with the Alaska cruise.