I am an Idiot. Need help with signature.

luv2sail

You're definitely NOT an idiot. I have to search for how to do this every time I want to do so. Even had to search just now to try to help out.

In the top right corner, click on your username to open the dropdown menu:

image.thumb.png.29d4631153167d56558271d5d48202bf.png

Select "Account Settings" to move to this screen:

image.thumb.png.6aed149e098e30389d3f867c2b4f7c61.png

Select "Signature" and away you go!

25 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

You're definitely NOT an idiot. I have to search for how to do this every time I want to do so. Even had to search just now to try to help out.

In the top right corner, click on your username to open the dropdown menu:

image.thumb.png.29d4631153167d56558271d5d48202bf.png

Select "Account Settings" to move to this screen:

image.thumb.png.6aed149e098e30389d3f867c2b4f7c61.png

Select "Signature" and away you go!

Thank you, I feel better.  This is the process I tried last night. But when I get to the signature page, I can't seem to add to my existing "Upcoming" section.

image.thumb.png.c02f2cb38b023d1444be3e0420022861.png

48 minutes ago, SPS said:

Don't feel like an idiot. We all know that the RC website is not very intuitive.

Click on the "Link A Missing Cruise" at the top of your account's home page. (I hope this helps!)

Thank you! I wasn't clear.  I meant on this site. I booked via Royal and it was posted almost automatically on their site.  They were ready for me to make many pre-cruise purchases.🙂

5 minutes ago, luv2sail said:

Thank you! I wasn't clear.  I meant on this site. I booked via Royal and it was posted almost automatically on their site.  They were ready for me to make many pre-cruise purchases.🙂

OH! My mistake, I misunderstood. 

Of course they were ready to take more of your money for you to make pre-cruise purchases. 🤪

1 hour ago, luv2sail said:

Thank you, I feel better.  This is the process I tried last night. But when I get to the signature page, I can't seem to add to my existing "Upcoming" section.

It does the same for me. Usually if you refresh the page on that screen it will expand the editor and allow you to change the text.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

It does the same for me. Usually if you refresh the page on that screen it will expand the editor and allow you to change the text.

Thank you!! I was just trying to do this myself, kept getting to the right section and thinking this must be the right place! Refreshing the page did indeed do the trick!

• 3 weeks later...