*Odyssey of the Seas Junior Suites

Neesa

Can we as a community maybe put together an identification of the different Junior Suites on the Odyssey? Calling Royal does not help, their room descriptions do not help. J1, J3. J4 I know equate to berths but the bathroom descriptions are what I would like to feel positive about, arriving at my chosen or assigned cabin I want to avoid a surprise. Is there a tub? Is there a shower? Are there 2 toilets on either side or just one? 

I was going to book a J1 because I love the aft but it looks like the corner J1 with the large balcony only has one bath, is this the same for the centrally located J1?  Thanks everybody! I'm so confused.

43 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Can we as a community maybe put together an identification of the different Junior Suites on the Odyssey? Calling Royal does not help, their room descriptions do not help. J1, J3. J4 I know equate to berths but the bathroom descriptions are what I would like to feel positive about, arriving at my chosen or assigned cabin I want to avoid a surprise. Is there a tub? Is there a shower? Are there 2 toilets on either side or just one? 

I was going to book a J1 because I love the aft but it looks like the corner J1 with the large balcony only has one bath, is this the same for the centrally located J1?  Thanks everybody! I'm so confused.

Cruisedeckplans.com has links to YouTube videos on many cabins.  Even when a video is not available for a specific cabin, you can usually make a good guess based on those near it. 

We have only sailed on Anthem OTS which is a Quantum class ship.  We booked a Jr suite (listed as a J3) on deck 10 and it had a full bath with a combo tub/shower AND a half bath (sink, commode).  We were pleasantly surprised.  We were told at the Next Cruise desk that the 2 bathroom configuration in Jr Suites were only on Quantum class ships.

• 4 months later...

Going on odyssey from Rome to Greek Islands and RCCL wants almost $3000 extra for JS versus balcony cabin for 9 nights. Seems far excessive though the extra space and coastal is worth a portion of this but wow? Anyone else with this kind of difference or is it just this cruise??

3 hours ago, JackR said:

Going on odyssey from Rome to Greek Islands and RCCL wants almost $3000 extra for JS versus balcony cabin for 9 nights. Seems far excessive though the extra space and coastal is worth a portion of this but wow? Anyone else with this kind of difference or is it just this cruise??

I have a sailing on Adventure, New England/Canada in October for a 9 night. The JS are now over $5k and the balcony is $3k.  It was cheaper to buy this past September.  It is the supply/demand as well as the size of the ship.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:23 PM, LCWind said:

We had a  junior suite J4 on Odyssey in deck 11 near the elevators. Upon entering the cabin, the door on your left will have a sink and a toilet. The door on your right will have a sink, tub with shower and a shower stall (with a rain shower and a regular shower head).

The Junior Suites on Quantum class ships on the "bump out" were once branded as Spa Junior Suites and they have the split bath rooms with a tub, separate shower and sink in one bathroom and the commode with sink in the other.  Were were in the middle of the ship on Anthem, deck 10 (10210) with the 2 commode configuration.