Dessert to go?

need2cruz

Don't expect a "to-go container" like you would get at a restaurant. You're most likely to get a plate with a cover - the way they bring the food from the kitchen to the table during the meal (or like a room service delivery). You can just leave the plate and cover in your stateroom when finished and your steward will remove them when they clean.

We've done it and actually - we had dinner at Coastal Kitchen one night but were planning to go from there to a show and we wouldn't have had enough time to drop the food off in our room between dinner and the show. So my mom asked if we could come back after the show to pick up the desserts of our choice and they said yes! In fact, we actually ended up in there after they were done taking guests (but still serving a few last minute patrons) and they were quite kind in stocking us up with desserts.

On 1/25/2022 at 3:50 AM, SpeedNoodles said:

You absolutely can!!!!!!  They like that better than not giving you dessert (they really hate not giving you dessert, lol).

this is true.  I had gone to the MDR for dessert one night and the one i got was so rich, I couldn't even finish it.  But the head waiter insisted he bring me out another special dessert to try.  

• 2 weeks later...