Deluxe drink package questions

Chrisr99

I'm going to do my first RC cruise this summer and had a couple of questions regarding the drink package.  Myself and my wife have purchased it and I think from reading other posts if I bring a Yeti cup I can transfer a drink I get from the bar into the cup. 

I'd like to put like 2 beers in it so will they let me order drink, dump in cup, order another one or do I have to wait or go to a second bar?

We also wanted to know if we could order room service and drink beer and wine on the balcony and if so, how many beers will they bring at a time?  Are they limited to only 2 at a time or can I order like a 6 pack?

Thanks!

As far as ordering multiple drinks at once it really is up the bartender/server. They are not supposed to, but sometimes they don't care. On our Thanksgiving cruise I was able to order a drink and a shot one time. I was able to order 2 large specialty coffees a few times and 2 beers at once another time. Just be pleasant and you might not have a problem.

9 hours ago, Chrisr99 said:

if I bring a Yeti cup

I saw this tip before my cruise and brought my Yeti totally expecting to use it for mixed drinks, and NEVER ended up using it. I also had a Yeti can cooler that I used for the cans, but I didn’t do the cans as much as cocktails. YMMV. 

10 hours ago, MattG said:

I saw this tip before my cruise and brought my Yeti totally expecting to use it for mixed drinks, and NEVER ended up using it. I also had a Yeti can cooler that I used for the cans, but I didn’t do the cans as much as cocktails. YMMV. 

Same here bring a cup. Only time I've ever used it is if I happened to have access to in-room beverages. Otherwise I feel it is just like a fancy soda cup that needs to be hauled around. Same applied to the can holder.

Where the can holder is really handy if you have a Beach Club cabana and DX package combo. Access to that mini-fridge is great. Plus if everyone has their own unique holder canned beverages don't get mixed up.