Formal Nights on 7-Night Cruise When Day 2 is Coco Cay - Formal Night Ever Move to Day 3?

Iluv4n6

We have a W. Caribbean family cruise coming up on Oasis on Feb 6 (test kits have arrived and keeping fingers crossed!).  Because Cocoa Cay is on Day 2, would this possibly bump the first formal night in the main dining room to Day 3?   So maybe formal nights move to Days 3 and 6 (or 5) instead of the usual Days 2 and 5 on a 7-night sailing.  Curious about this because we want to pre-book Izumi Hibachi for our family on a "regular" night...our family wouldn't want to miss the formal night menu in the main dinning room.  

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Iluv4n6 said:

We have a W. Caribbean family cruise coming up on Oasis on Feb 6 (test kits have arrived and keeping fingers crossed!).  Because Cocoa Cay is on Day 2, would this possibly bump the first formal night in the main dining room to Day 3?   So maybe formal nights move to Days 3 and 6 (or 5) instead of the usual Days 2 and 5 on a 7-night sailing.  Curious about this because we want to pre-book Izumi Hibachi for our family on a "regular" night...our family wouldn't want to miss the formal night menu in the main dinning room.  

Thanks!

‘Do they ever do formal night on a port day?  I’ve only ever seen it on sea days on my cruises that I can remember.

5 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

‘Do they ever do formal night on a port day?  I’ve only ever seen it on sea days on my cruises that I can remember.

Makes total sense.  But this is the first 7-nighter we've ever been on that doesn't have a sea day on Day 2 so I'm not sure what to expect.  May need to dive into some recent cruise compass archives...😄

2 hours ago, Jax said:

We recently sailed over Christmas on Oasis and had Coco Cay on day 2. Formal nights were moved to day 3 & 6.  

Thanks @Jax!  Just was checking out a couple recent cruise compasses for Oasis that confirmed the same thing:  Formal Nights on Days 3 & 6 for our itinerary.  Looks like we'll have to adjust from our habitual Days 2 & 5 for formal nights...😆  And book Izumi Hibachi for Days 4 or 5.😃