Room Service?

Thorntor

11 hours ago, Thorntor said:

Is room service still available, particularly morning coffee and continental breakfast.  I seem to recall seeing somewhere that room service has been halted ?  🤔

Coffee and continental breakfast is available and has no charge. Your stateroom attendant will leave a card you can put out at night, or you can just call when you wake up.

9 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

not only that but on Indy the hot breakfast didn't have a charge. I had breakfast delivered 2 mornings to enjoy on my balcony.

I have seen this before recently.  do you think it was a fluke or that it is a current policy change due to COVID?

Anyone else experiance this?

think i will stop and ask either the LA or the Diamond Lounge Concierge when I board Explorer tomarrow

1 hour ago, Thorntor said:

Thanks everyone.  DW wakes early and has to have coffee.  I have been known to be on the promenade waiting for something to open so that I could get her that first cup.  The alternative was to take instant coffee and hope the water is hot enough.

I don’t know if this is the case on all ships or not, but we’ve found the earliest to get room service is 6 am. 

We wake up much earlier than that, so we wait at the Cafe Promenade a lot, too. 

My Freedom cruise was doing hot breakfast for no room service charge for everyone. I believe implemented this on some ships that don't have as many breakfast dining options for social distancing reasons -- i.e. to avoid everyone cramming into the Windjammer at the same time. I haven't seen the offer on the Oasis class ships since the restart. It was listed in the Cruise Compass on my Freedom cruise.