Website suggested changes.

MuttMutt

Not sure if there is a thread like this but I have noticed something that would be helpful for people who stop by.  Anyway I often read the front page articles even if it's to just skim through.  I end up scrolling down sometimes through two or three and then have to scroll back to the top to open the boards link.  Anyway I know a lot of sites implement a "back to the top" button and that would be awesome for the site's main page at the very least.  I often browse sites by opening multiple tabs but have started slowing that down a bit because I get tired of doing endless "are you a bot" captcha's but regularly run with my browsers having at least 20 tabs open while I am doing stuff and when I go to the boards I often have 10 or 12 tabs open while I go through stuff.  

Anyway just figured it might be a nice little place to put a wishlist.  I personally would enjoy if the main page had a "dark mode" option as well as the white text on a dark background is much easier on my eyes than a blaring white page with dark text.  It has been great for the boards to be that way for the most part unless someone changes their stuff to be a white background but those are few and generally far between.

I am sure a few others will chime in with idea's and a large portion of them will be unfeasible but still doesn't hurt to throw out a few simple things and see what sticks.

3 hours ago, MuttMutt said:

I personally would enjoy if the main page had a "dark mode" option as well as the white text on a dark background is much easier on my eyes than a blaring white page with dark text.  It has been great for the boards to be that way for the most part unless someone changes their stuff to be a white background but those are few and generally far between.

Have you tried using the "Change Mode" option?