Wonder of the Seas Royal Loft Suite Rendering

I found this photo of a rendering of the Royal Loft Suite on Wonder of the Seas on Royal's website.

Honestly, I'm less impressed by the layout than on the Quantum or other Oasis class ships.  The balcony is about half the size.  The triangle windows facing out the front of the ship are an interesting touch though, and it still looks like they are rocking the grand piano in the entryway.

wonder-of-the-seas-royal-loft-suite-rend

Hmmm....call me 'weird' but I like the Royal Loft on the Anthem with its wide open to the ocean shower......obviously you pull the curtain in port....but morning/evening showers at sea are awesome.  The royal lofts on the oasis also have a side facing shower/bathroom but it doesn't have as good a view....this new rendering looks like the shower looks out over the pool....so it gets  MEH from me.  Then again....I never really liked the royal loft on oasis class anyway because of the large part of the balcony that facing the pool and just isn't private to begin with.  I was always picking the owners because it had an 'almost' private deck and still had the personal hot tub.

Also.....I love the piano (miss it on the Anthem and when I get a room without it)....but my kid is a fantastic player...so I enjoy live piano music daily already 😉

It's kinda hard to tell from this rendering, but depending upon how steep that slope is facing forward, it could (and probably does) render much of that square footage, pretty much useless.  The master bedroom looks kinda cut up with that weird area behind the headboard. ...and what is that...a curtain on the side ?  Very odd.  I have no problem with the size of the balcony.  It's plenty big for us but I think it would have been nice if they had just continued the balcony on across the front of the room instead of having that useless sloped space with windows. Perhaps they would have lost just a bit of the dining area but it would have been nice to have a balcony going around so that you actually had a view of the suites pool area.

What are those rooms on the starboard side ?  Are those the Grand and Owner's Suites ?

21 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

What are those rooms on the starboard side ?  Are those the Grand and Owner's Suites ?

Rooms right next to the Royal and UFS would be Crown Lofts. Underneath will be Grand Suites.

22 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

would have been nice to have a balcony going around so that you actually had a view of the suites pool area.

Suite pool area it towards the aft. The Royal and UFS are towards the front. The sloped area is facing towards the main pools. Also a big screen is going to be between the Royal and UFS.

59 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Rooms right next to the Royal and UFS would be Crown Lofts. Underneath will be Grand Suites.

Suite pool area it towards the aft. The Royal and UFS are towards the front. The sloped area is facing towards the main pools. Also a big screen is going to be between the Royal and UFS.

Thanks.  I guess I need to look at the deck plans !  LOL