Cruise Planner open?

Xtentions

1 hour ago, Xtentions said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am terrible at the search.

I am booked on Oasis in Jan of 23.  How far in advance does the planner typically open up? I usually book much closer to the sail date.

Thanks

From my experience, the cruise planner opens as soon as the reservation is confirmed

2 hours ago, Xtentions said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am terrible at the search.

I am booked on Oasis in Jan of 23.  How far in advance does the planner typically open up? I usually book much closer to the sail date.

Thanks

Same experience as with @PG Cruiser... It generally is accessible immediately after making the reservation, but not all of the options/categories (eg. Dining, Beverage, Shore Excursions, Onboard Activities) will be available to purchase right away.

As an example, we had booked Harmony for JAN 2023. When we went into the Cruise Planner initially, only the CocoCay shore excursions were available to purchase at that time. No Dining, Internet, Beverage, etc. Ever since they redeployed Harmony and moved us to Wonder, now nothing is available to purchase. I guess they need to finish the swap and then they will open up the CP for us. Right now, this is the generic message you get.

image.thumb.png.da41dc1482ac77086a807ce654acebe4.png

In my case only a few excursions are available, no drink packages, dining, internet, shows or anything.  Below is the message I get for everything except shore excursions and entertainment.  Entertainment is just a different form of the same message.

This is for the January 5th sailing of Oasis and is a 10 day cruise.

We booked this cruise while on the Adventure in December.

image.thumb.png.d1adef6d7672d088d8edb91776bdd8f5.png