How Much Spending Money??

Bree

My cruise on Allure of the Seas is getting very close and it has been a pretty busy year. I recently got married, and will be moving into a new apartment in three weeks. With all the changes, saving for my cruise has been put on the back burner. This cruise is my honeymoon and I'd like to splurge a bit. This is my first cruise without my parents, so I wasn't sure, but how much should I save for spending money? We will have our gratuities, specialty dining, drink packages, and shore excursions paid for, but how much would you bring to spend on a 7 Night Western Caribbean?

Thanks all! 

It sounds like you have most of the major expenses covered.  The only money I can think of is transportation to/from the ship which is minimal from FLL since it is so close to the port and tips for the porters.  As for ports, you can spend as much or as little as you want.  For example, you could opt to eat/drink on shore or simply return to the ship where it's already been paid for.  Thus, the only real expense I foresee would be souvenirs and/or photos onboard.