Spanish Food on all ships that sail from the Caribbean

medic23w

We went to Cube a few years ago and they had excellent Spanish food onboard that e the entire cruise much more emade the experience extra special !!!

All ships that go to or sail from Puerto Rico should have the Spanish / Puerto Rican food on board I sure  guests  would love it,!!!

APPETIZERS  / DESSERTS can be in the Windjammers for lunch and dinner I truly think that  would be a great idea !!

Edited by medic23w
Misspelled words

I think it depends to some extent on passenger demographics. For example, ships sailing in Asia usually offer a range of Asian food, while cruises from the UK typically offer a pie and a curry dish every evening in the MDR. Curiously, I have noticed that they also offered these two options on Jewel last summer and currently have them on Grandeur. Although neither of these ships was/is saling from the UK they were/are heavily targeting the UK market, so the onboard demographics would likely reflect this.

I completely agree with what you're saying and would love to see them roll out some regional cuisine on all their cruises as the menus currently are getting to be rather same-old and boring.