Refunds

Contact Royal direct if you booked with them, or your travel agent.
the Cruise should be under cruise with confidence.
  I believe you would get the deposit back as a FCC (future cruise credit), and the rest goes back to your payment method.  I'm not 100% on that though.  I did cancel a cruise that was inside of the full payment  a few weeks ago and I have yet to hear from my TA how I am being reimbursed for the cruise portion.  My airfare that was booked with Air2Sea was refunded completely to the credit card on file. (figured that out by checking my credit card statement)
Also, I am unsure why your deposit would be due March 4.  Don't they take those right away?

25 minutes ago, Stephen White said:

It was through Delta Cruises. They give you time to make your deposit (they make it then you reimburse them 6 months out)

Then you may be (unfortunately) at the mercy of Delta Cruises policies 

This is a "fan site" and while we all try to be helpful, you will need to work with Delta Cruise on this particular issue to ensure that you have the best and correct information.  

Please stick around in the forums!  We tend to have a lot of fun and you never know what you will learn from the people here.