Cruise Planner ???

rjac

We will (hopefully) we on The Odyssey for a b2b Feb 26- March 13. There is no indication what the entertainment is going to be on the cruise planner, neither online nor on the app. I assume there will be entertainment and hope they haven't cancelled it due to the virus and its latest variant. Can any recent Odyssey cruisers help this old Italian fellow out? Grazi Mille! 😎

This should start populating as you get closer to your sail date.

We sail on Odyssey in 10 days and I just noticed that the entertainment and other activities have shown up in the app after I saw it mentioned in another post this morning.

(The "Entertainment" and "Activities" selections in the app, NOT in the website Cruise Planner where purchases are made)

It looks like there is A LOT of stuff going on!

Prego!

You can get an idea of what to expect by going into the app and looking at the daily planner for the cruise your ship is doing at the moment. To get there, you just to scroll down to the bottom of your app's home page and click on "Get more details on ships we support". From there you choose your ship and whatever cruise is at the top of the list.

Hope this helps. We sail on Odyssey in May so I hope you will all take good care of her for us. 😊

We were on the January 9 to 15 sailing. The Royal Theatre had the Showgirls- past, present, future; The Tap Factory; The Effectors, and a couple of comedians/juggler. With the exception of the juggler, all  the shows were great. The 270 venue had The Book which was equally entertaining. Just make a reservation using the Royal app as soon as you board.
The outdoor activities in the pool deck and seaplex were all open- Northstar, Ripcord by Ifly, Flowrider, bumper cars, etc. You also use the Royal app to reserve for Northstar and ifly.

Another fun activity is Zone Zero. There is a fee of $18 per person. Space is limited so book early if interested.