Quantum Specialty Restaurants and which are a la carte

Kathleen

Planning an upcoming (not until October but I'm a planner!) cruise on Quantum and have currently purchased the unlimited dining plan. What are all the specialty restaurants and which are a la carte. The description of the plan says $35 at ala carte restaurants except $20 at Playmakers and Portside BBQ. I'm assuming Chops and Jamies are not A la Carte. What about the rest? TIA.

1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

Planning an upcoming (not until October but I'm a planner!) cruise on Quantum and have currently purchased the unlimited dining plan. What are all the specialty restaurants and which are a la carte. The description of the plan says $35 at ala carte restaurants except $20 at Playmakers and Portside BBQ. I'm assuming Chops and Jamies are not A la Carte. What about the rest? TIA.

Included in UDP:

• Wonderland (dinner only)
  • Jamie's Italian (lunch and dinner)
  • Chops Grille  (lunch and dinner)
  • Izumi (lunch and dinner, up to $35 per seating)

Not included in UDP:

• Noodle Bar
  • Vintages
  • English Pub
  • La Patisserie

Included in cruise fare:

• Main Dining Room
  • Windjammer
  • Solarium Bistro
  • Sorrento's 
  • Cafe Two70
  • Seaplex Dog House

On 1/19/2022 at 3:02 PM, Kathleen said:

@MattG I assume there is no Playmakers or sports bar on Quantum? Thank you for your answer. It is not clear from the cruise planner especially since it mentions playmakers and portside. 

Playmakers and Portside both came after Quantum launched in 2014, so the ship has neither. Portside is only on Oasis (Edit: NOT Allure, thanks @Ampurp85!)Playmakers is on a handful of newly-launched and recently amplified ships. If Quantum is ever amplified, it will likely have a Playmakers added to the second level of the SeaPlex, a la Odyssey:

RCCL_Odyssey_CGI07_Playmakers_06_RET-165