Question about activities showing in app

So, my first cruise is in two days (eek!), and I noticed that a ton of stuff is now showing in my "daily planner" area in my app, for example "Latin Fiesta" and "Card Making Workshop" and "Indoor Cycling".  

Are these activities free, or do they specify somewhere if there is a fee? I don't want any surprises! 

44 minutes ago, skittermagoo said:

So, my first cruise is in two days (eek!), and I noticed that a ton of stuff is now showing in my "daily planner" area in my app, for example "Latin Fiesta" and "Card Making Workshop" and "Indoor Cycling".  

Are these activities free, or do they specify somewhere if there is a fee? I don't want any surprises! 

The "Latin Fiesta" is probably an event at Boleros.  "Card Making" and other craft classes are free, conducted by the Activities Team.  IIRC, the Indoor Cycling is a paid class

Paid activities and events have a $ sign next the titles:

From the app:

IMG_2136.thumb.jpg.f84a84227f16014b8139a1f7d93e6170.jpg

From the Cruise Compass

image.png.01577521673bfb2d82f965498722435a.png

7 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

The "Latin Fiesta" is probably an event at Boleros.  "Card Making" and other craft classes are free, conducted by the Activities Team.  IIRC, the Indoor Cycling is a paid class

Paid activities and events have a $ sign next the titles:

Thank you so much! I did some more digging and found that ones that have a fee say so. 🙂