Drinks

Hi there all. On past cruises I went on they offered a drink package just onboard the ship where you could buy something like 10 drinks at a discount price. I really can’t justify buying a drink package when I might have 2 maybe 3 drinks a day. Is this still possible onboard the ship? Just wondering if anyone knows what I’m talking about and if it’s still available?

Can't comment on recent cruises, but we got that on Symphony.  It was a great deal.  Just note that it wasn't offered until near the end of the cruise.  I forget exactly when but either the last day or second last day.

PS - Correction to above....Just looked up my report and it was offered on day 4.

30 minutes ago, SolariumSnoozer said:

I have been on two cruises since the restart and the drink card was not offered.  I have not heard anyone else mention they have seen the card offered.  I believe Royal was discontinuing the card even before Covid.  My cruise in February 2020, just before the shutdown, also did not offer the drink card.

Our Christmas Allure 2021 cruise did not offered the drink card, as well

5 hours ago, Jim coeling said:

Thanks all for your comments. I might just have to buy the drink (drunk) package then. 

You might still find it cheaper a la carte if 2-3 drinks per day.  Keep in mind there are various specials throughout the week, free Crown and Anchor drinks, sampling the booze in duty free, or even buying into a "wine tasting activity".