Sorry, I know I’ve asked before

Pooch

But getting my ducks in a row to check 6 people in next week.  As if I were 5, exactly what information do I need for each person?

name, address, birth date, passport number, date of 2nd jab.

what else?  I’ll be doing this at midnight on the 27th (I can use my computer instead of the app correct?) and I’m no longer a night owl!!

🥰🥰

FYI: If you just want to, you can just log in to grab a desired Check-In Time and return later to fill in the rest of the information when you are more Alert and/or Caffeinated.

Also, you may want to use the app to take pictures of your vax cards for upload unless you have them scanned to your computer.

7 minutes ago, Pooch said:

But getting my ducks in a row to check 6 people in next week.  As if I were 5, exactly what information do I need for each person?

name, address, birth date, passport number, date of 2nd jab.

what else?  I’ll be doing this at midnight on the 27th (I can use my computer instead of the app correct?) and I’m no longer a night owl!!

🥰🥰

I volunteered to check-in my friends a little past midnight so they can get early embarkation times. My memory is a bit fuzzy but I remember needing their names (the one on the reservation), the reservation number, and year of birth (might have been DOB) to find their account/reservation.  Once in, you will need their passport number, expiration, country of birth, country of citizenship.

If you're doing their full check-in, you will need credit card info, photo files, etc.

17 minutes ago, SPS said:

FYI: If you just want to, you can just log in to grab a desired Check-In Time and return later to fill in the rest of the information when you are more Alert and/or Caffeinated.

Also, you may want to use the app to take pictures of your vax cards for upload unless you have them scanned to your computer.

12 minutes ago, Pooch said:

And I’ve been told that but have different answers as to how much information I need to enter to get to time selection.  Can you clarify? 

I agree with @SPS,  all I did for my friends was find their reservations and go to the "Arrival Time" page and pick a time for them.  This was a little past midnight.

They did the rest in the morning.

NOTE: I wasn't even on that sailing

27 minutes ago, Pooch said:

We are both in suites so could potentially get on when boarding opens if I can get this right.

The EARLIEST check-in times might not be available when check-in opens. So, you may want to check back periodically.

When check-in opened for our upcoming Odyssey sailing, Noon-12:30 was the earliest time available, which I chose.

One week later, 11:00-11:30 became available, so I updated our check-in to the earlier time.

To re-affirm responses to OP's question: You can pick check-in times for anyone linked to your cruise without prerequisites. That's what we did a few months ago and then followed up a week later by doing the formal check-in steps (passport, personal info, COVID info, etc).

1 hour ago, SPS said:

The EARLIEST check-in times might not be available when check-in opens. So, you may want to check back periodically.

When check-in opened for our upcoming Odyssey sailing, Noon-12:30 was the earliest time available, which I chose.

One week later, 11:00-11:30 became available, so I updated our check-in to the earlier time.

If there's one thing i've learned about cruising with RC, it's constant vigilance:

• Always check your cruise pricing after booking, it may have dropped
  • Always check your Cruise Planner pricing after purchasing, it may have dropped
  • Always check your Check-in times after selection, earlier times may have opened