Help! Vaccination card question

Hubby and I sailed this past October on the Symphony of the Seas, so thinking our records should be stored somewhere with Royal.  We are sailing again the end of February and are all check-in for the cruise.  Hubby used his phone copy of his vaccination shots, because he has lost his hard copy.  He got his shots at the Veterans Administration.  They refuse to give another card and said hubby now has to use his medical records for proof of the covid vaccination shots.

Does Royal accept a phone copy of his “shots” when we do our health assessment at the ship, or does it have to be a hard copy?

I agree you absolutely need to contact Royal. May also call your local health department as well. If you have a  copy of the records they may be willing to help.

And if you get a booster they will give you a new card for at least the booster (may even possibly fill out the other part) and you may then be able to get the VA to fill in the rest. 

Or if you get a booster you could fill in the initial information, I don't know if that would be an issue because it will be the truth. The only thing I wouldn't do is fake a signature just put the facility information down. I am not a member of the bar and therefore can not give legal advice though but I am sure sonstige will chime in on it.