Crew Member vlog (Jordan Bath) about being quarantined with Covid, and her vlog about it

27 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

She got nailed pretty hard for her age/fitness/vax status.

Then again she said she got hit hard when she got vaccinated in the first place.

I have four family members who got hit with Omicron. One was unvaccinated and had mild, cold-like symptoms. Two were vaccinated with no symptoms (discovered during contact tracing at work). They both had no reactions to either of their vaccines. One was vaccinated and had pretty severe flu-like symptoms…which was exactly like the reaction he had after getting the second dose of the vaccine. He’s young and in excellent health/condition. Looks like the reaction to the vaccine can predict a reaction to the virus. 

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

She got nailed pretty hard for her age/fitness/vax status.

Then again she said she got hit hard when she got vaccinated in the first place.

By YouTube trolls? Awful stuff.

I'll also tell you women have it far worse with trolls. I'm sure she's gotten a ton of unwelcome messages of many varieties that only idiot guys think is something women want to see/hear/read would do. It's really awful.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

By YouTube trolls? Awful stuff.

I'll also tell you women have it far worse with trolls. I'm sure she's gotten a ton of unwelcome messages of many varieties that only idiot guys think is something women want to see/hear/read would do. It's really awful.

I was talking about her experience with covid, not trolls. Covid hit her hard, as well as the vaccine side effects.

• 1 month later...