Watching safety videos before sail date.

TravisMA81

1 hour ago, TravisMA81 said:

How far in advanced can they be watched on the app and have it count as I watched it?  My cruise is in a couple weeks and I just watched them.  Do I need to watch them again a few days before or once on the ship?

I just went in the app for my 2/12/22 Symphony cruise and watched the safety videos to see what would happened ……… they did NOT say “completed” afterwards and have a green check mark ✅ like they do after you watch them on the ship.  So the almost certain answer is that they won’t count as watched until you watch them when you’re actually ON the ship.

We watched the video from our hotel room the evening before, we were at Hilton Marina sailing out of Port Everglades. We were able to check off our names and get credit for doing so, it was Friday night for our Saturday Odyssey sailing. I thought this was because we were so close to port, it was nice having an additional hurdle completed before embarkation.