CoCo Cay question

whitsmom

We are taking the Grandkids on Harmony this summer and we are going to CoCo Cay for the first time.  The girls aren't into the water park stuff to much so my question is - can the swim in a swimming pool without paying anything?  They would pick a pool over the ocean probably but I don't want to pay for something that we can do that would be "included". 

4 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

We are taking the Grandkids on Harmony this summer and we are going to CoCo Cay for the first time.  The girls are into the water park stuff to much so my question is - can the swim in a swimming pool without paying anything?  They would pick a pool over the ocean probably but I don't want to pay for something that we can do that would be "included". 

YES ……. Outside in the free area of Cococay, there is a HUGE pool with a swim up bar.  I think it’s supposed to be the biggest pool in the Caribbean.  Also, when you go underwater in this pool, you can hear bassy music playing.

13 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

YES ……. Outside in the free area of Cococay, there is a HUGE pool with a swim up bar.  I think it’s supposed to be the biggest pool in the Caribbean.  Also, when you go underwater in this pool, you can hear bassy music playing.

Awesome!  I figured there was one but I just wanted to make sure. 

18 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

Swim in the big pool is free (which is like 3.5 feet deep).  Playing in the water park cost extra, this is all the slides and the wave pool

They really don't care that much about the slides and etc. so the big pool will be exactly what we are looking for. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 11:44 AM, jack_4321 said:

Cococay is divided into two sides, the thrill side, and the chill side. The fancy attractions (ex. water park, zipline etc.) are all located on the thrill side.

The chill side is pretty much all complimentary (such as beaches, the pool, restaurants etc.)

Can you bring your own rafts to blow up at the beach?