Wonder of the Seas delayed?

2 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Is "Ready to Cruise" a blog, a website, or an FB Page?  It's not showing up in searches

Not sure who they are but I did ask the mom of the daughter who’s on the ship about what her daughter knows: 

Jill apparently the ship is leaving France on 27th, but I know it’s got to head to Cyprus  to pick up more cast and crew (dancers that my daughter was originally suppose to fly with to Miami with have now had their flights changed to Cyprus) They fly on the 30th from Australia. Then I’m assuming it will head back to Ft Lauderdale/Florida for the inaugural sailing? 🙏🏼 My daughter hasn’t been told anything different, but she is full steam ahead with rehearsals and has just come out of quarantine on the ship and says it’s AMAZING! Said she has sore knees from all the walking as it’s so big! 🤣🤣

On 1/18/2022 at 5:22 PM, 12thman said:

Could you please link this video I'd like to see this. My TA hasn't heard anything of this. Why would only this TA know this?

*it was talked about at some point during this live stream. I have seen it mentioned multiple times on the RCI Crown and Anchor Society FB page posts.

Believe me, I am not happy if this is a baseless rumor. I was asking because I was pretty upset when I heard it mentioned as we are booked on a sailing in March and I wanted to find out the truth.

15 minutes ago, janderson said:

As @PG Cruiser and I have noticed Wonder has officially pulled out of her berth and is finally about to push out to sea!!!  Hopefully this will take care of the rumors of the ship being delayed.

Seeing the sail away videos on FB is revving up my excitement for the inaugural

No more talk of the inaugural sailing not happening, okay?

Oh, they may not be calling it the inaugural sailing but I'm okay with "official debut"

Excerpt from Royal's press release:

1479695208_ScreenShot2022-01-27at5_23_35PM.thumb.png.e709ee7cf0bf510642c13189bb3f3392.png

See it in full here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1581/its-official-worlds-newest-wonder-joins-royal-caribbean-international/?fbclid=IwAR18MtUA_8OhtT_YsDVTrX1oCMTF8V_g735_diMKvrMYiSXPRz6I27l5awI

19 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

@Matt, where did we get this photo on today's (January 26) blog post?

wonder-launch-dates.jpg.832bbca17be7b76558ba88208c58d2a3.jpg

The Royal Caribbean Press Center (https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/) has a lot of photos and videos you can download. 

Navigate to 'ships' then select the ship (ex. Wonder):

image.thumb.png.ac61b1b96fd04b6ead6115335a12326f.png

Then you can choose what you want (videos, images etc.):

image.thumb.png.96e3d4ad11eb990c7d6078fc8e9d9ca0.png