Odyssey Pool Cabanas

I know someone addressed these at some point, but I just can't find it.

I've reserved one for the 29th sailing - does anyone know if a concierge or Genie (depending on where we end up, if we get super-duper lucky) can snag a particular one?  I'm big on them if they are on the pool deck - not so much if it's on the running track on Deck 15.

@SpeedNoodles

When we were on the Odyssey for Christmas week 2021 the ship was packed yet only a very few cabanas were in use. I would feel comfortable you would be able to get the location you choose, when you get that concierge email let them know. Even if not I know you need to check in the day of your cabana at the cabana desk, I'm sure they can place you where you want to be. (your name is printed on a little chalk board, quick erase)  I agree with you about the location, makes a huge difference.  I only walked the track but felt like I was encroaching on the people in those cabanas and even laying out on the chairs;  it was weirdly tight. I was not a big fan of that track, so much going on around as it is sandwiched in, almost like an after thought.