Ship Model Shop

J_Keeble

This may or may not work but here goes

we all know how difficult it is to purchase Royal Caribbean ship models apart from on the ship.so I propose that this topic be used to get people their models!

For instance I am after Anthem of the Seas ship model & Harmony of the Seas. so would ask if anyone is willing to buy one on board for me and ship the ship to the UK? Obviously I would pay all the money upfront etc and a little extra so you can buy a drink on  board :P

This is my current collection. It includes:

Princess Cruises Grand Princess

Holland America ms Eurodam

Celebrity Millennium

Celebrity Solstice

Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas

I have not sailed on any of these ships, so if you have and want the memento, make me an offer.

I prefer to trade for ships I have been on:

Navigator of the Seas

Carnival Conquest

Rhapsody of the Seas

Let me know! 

post-5670-0-49457200-1479409674_thumb.jpg

post-5670-0-17352300-1479409676_thumb.jpg

post-5670-0-06751000-1479409687_thumb.jpg

post-5670-0-40806000-1479409698_thumb.jpg

Jerel I live in England could you possibly get m one and ship it? no worries if not. there is another use ( Sweeety) I think who is kindly getting me on around December 25th but I'm thinking I might get it in time for Christmas if you get it.

let me know :)

Yes, I can do that. A few days before I leave ill send you a message just to confirm that's what you want to do. If you choose your other option thats fine.

I don't get home till the 16th of December on a Friday. If I mail it out on Monday the 19th it might be cutting it close for Christmas. Depending on the shipping method chosen.

Last time I did it I took the package to the post office to get quotes on shipping options, then went with what the recipient wanted to pay.

I'll do it at cost, I don't need to profit off of it. But I will say it can get pricey, I believe the ships are around 45 USD, plus shipping. Shipping I'm not sure how much it would cost, although when it comes to North America my city of Halifax is close to England.

just curious...but what does a model of any ship cost, approximately?

Looking on ebay, Anthem of the Seas is going for between $95 and $150 with $10 to $30 shipping USD.

Some of the smaller RCCL ships start around $15.  I did not know they had such things.  Now I'm going to want one and buy a few for nephews!

REALLY hoping someone can help me out on this one... 

A friend of mine wants to surprise his wife with a cruise for Christmas and wants a ship model so she has something to open the morning of... any chance anyone has an Adventure OTS model they could share and ship before Christmas? Will gladly pay for shipping. 

I would like the following ship models

• Freedom of the Seas
  • Mariner of the Seas
  • Sovereign of the Seas (I know this one may be hard to get)

I will be going on Oasis of the Seas soon too. Will be happy to pick up one from that ship for anyone.  Can send me payment once I'm on board, although I'm not sure how much.  I can contact you while on board as I will have internet access.

• 2 weeks later...

2 Anthem models now in the mail to members. I'm sure you will like them, they seemed to have stepped up their game with the painting. Plus the North Star spins around, fancy smancy.

Now we just need to get Mason the Empress! After getting the Navigator in February he will be one short of having every ship in the fleet.

• 3 weeks later...

2 Anthem models now in the mail to members. I'm sure you will like them, they seemed to have stepped up their game with the painting. Plus the North Star spins around, fancy smancy.

Now we just need to get Mason the Empress! After getting the Navigator in February he will be one short of having every ship in the fleet.

You're the best Jerel! It was waiting for me yesterday when I got to work, thank you.

Now, just need Empress! Come on peeps, please help me! :)

• 3 weeks later...