Atlantis

Michelle Barker

18 hours ago, Michelle Barker said:

Anyone gone to Atlantis to use their water park recently? I know Royal isn't offering it as an excursion right now but i think you can buy tickets on Atlantis's website, then you find your own transportation. I'd just hate to buy the tickets just to find out we can't use their facilities right now.

The Comfort Inn & Suites (I think that is the one) on Paradise Island ...you can book a room for a night and get access to Atlantis water park.  When I priced Atlantis for our trip, it was $190/pp x 4 of us...the Comfort was about $350 so it was a significant savings.

3 hours ago, Coltdoggs said:

The Comfort Inn & Suites (I think that is the one) on Paradise Island ...you can book a room for a night and get access to Atlantis water park.  When I priced Atlantis for our trip, it was $190/pp x 4 of us...the Comfort was about $350 so it was a significant savings.

Thanks. Have you done this yourself? How do you get the discount when you don't actually "check in" or stay at the hotel? I assume check in is around 2:00or so but I'd want to go to Atlantis in the morning. 

20 hours ago, Michelle Barker said:

Thanks. Have you done this yourself? How do you get the discount when you don't actually "check in" or stay at the hotel? I assume check in is around 2:00or so but I'd want to go to Atlantis in the morning. 

I have NOT.  I have read it in several places when looking for was to cut expenses to Atlantis.  When I messaged the Comfort they advised that they couldn't guarantee the wristbands for Atlantis until about 11a and then the room would be able to be checked in at 3pm.....so that would still give plenty of time.  I want to say on our 1/31 cruise the ship doesn't leave Nassau until 9pm!  Honestly, I probably wouldn't even go to the room?! 

On 1/16/2022 at 8:14 PM, Michelle Barker said:

Anyone gone to Atlantis to use their water park recently? I know Royal isn't offering it as an excursion right now but i think you can buy tickets on Atlantis's website, then you find your own transportation. I'd just hate to buy the tickets just to find out we can't use their facilities right now.

It looks like they just added this Atlantis waterpark excursion to the Cruise Planner for my 2/12/22 Odyssey sailing... 

image.png.92f94e424fac5a4d4bbe76aad6e6e78c.png

image.thumb.png.68ed2c1ede60641fb44c8717c45a9523.png

image.thumb.png.b40b02819b40cdd044b8767b947b5010.png