Outdoor tables at Chops

GlassSlipper

20 hours ago, Blulady said:

That evening, we were on the way back to NJ last week of Oct., it was lightly raining - it actually made the dinner even more special. 

I'm glad that the light rain made your dinner even more special.  In my case, also on the Oasis, it was also raining. I happened to be at a table where there was a drip from the ceiling that caused splattering on me.  At my suggestion, the waiter placed a table napkin on the spot where the drip was falling.  The splatter was gone and I went on with the rest of my dinner.  I was cruising solo so I wasn't really that concerned about the ambiance. 

17 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Can’t wait till Monday hoping to be eating at chops and maybe outside seating will be exactly as we need it to be during this uptick of sickness.

If it's minimizing exposure to COVID you're after, then I would say the "outdoor seating" at Chops will not work as you envision it.  It may have the feel of an outdoor seating but it is still enclosed in glass.  

11 minutes ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

No not exactly been there several times,but thanks , mainly meaning away from land!

Ah I get it... sort of a nice environment to "get away from all this COVID craziness".   I believe Chops' outdoor seating will give that to you.  Enjoy your cruise!