xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - May 14, 2022

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, She Sails Away said:

I’ll be sure to save mine and share here. But the last cruise I was on, we didn’t get paper copies. We were supposed to just surf our app. Has that changed?

In October on Oasis, we had paper copies but yes - that definitely could have changed. Whatever you could share would be greatly appreciated! ❤️

6 hours ago, ConnorCarter said:

Hi there! Has anyone seen a way to reserve shows for this cruise? App only has non-reservable events listed so far. Just wondering when those will be posted. Thanks! 

Not able to book entertainment/shows until on the ship. Use the RC app connect to wifi soon as you get on the ship and make all your reservations

12 hours ago, A.D said:

Is anyone else concerned about the weather like me about Labadee Haiti is supposed to be thunderstorms when we arrive?

We aren't concerned.  It's supposed to be PM Thunderstorms later in the day so we should have a decent morning for everything. Fingers crossed.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:01 AM, A.D said:

Is anyone else concerned about the weather like me about Labadee Haiti is supposed to be thunderstorms when we arrive?

Yes we are a little concerned about the weather. Travelling from Ireland you would think we are used to rain but a little sunshine would be great!! 

Lets hope it improves in the next few days ! 

23 hours ago, Denise Yudiskas said:

I am a widow almost 1 year

Sailing with my son Mike 40 years old and my daughter Tara 37 years old. I have 2 other children at home who could not come

Hope to meet other widows and or widows and for my son young ladies who like sports and rock concerts.

They have a singles social hour on board, just check your planner!

On 5/5/2022 at 9:57 PM, She Sails Away said:

I’ll be sure to save mine and share here. But the last cruise I was on, we didn’t get paper copies. We were supposed to just surf our app. Has that changed?

You can collect the cruise compass daily issues by going to the guest services desk and requesting one.  I am on the Sept 17 Allure cruise so will also be interested in checking out the cruise compass.

Also, I plan to hide a dozen ducks on my cruise!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - May 14, 2022