Vaccination Documents in App Problems

Tmsmith

Don’t worry too much about that. Just have your vaccine card with you when you check in at the port.

What you want to make sure of is that you do have the info on your card that you are fully vaccinated.  A friend of mine was almost denied boarding because of ambiguous information about the vaccines she got and the numbers on the card.

14 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Don’t worry too much about that. Just have your vaccine card with you when you check in at the port.

What you want to make sure of is that you do have the info on your card that you are fully vaccinated.  A friend of mine was almost denied boarding because of ambiguous information about the vaccines she got and the numbers on the card.

could you define ambiguous, as mine is all handwritten at drive thru vax site run by the county health department, has the basic info moderna, batch num, date and initials of the county health dept.

can't wait to get on board Monday

15 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Thanks. Our state has an electronic version they populated  based upon the vaccine administrator logged. I can open that proof too. I just didn't want RCC to cancel our reservation due to trouble in the App.

58 minutes ago, dcr50usa said:

could you define ambiguous, as mine is all handwritten at drive thru vax site run by the county health department, has the basic info moderna, batch num, date and initials of the county health dept.

I'll ask my friend again.  It's something about dates and batch numbers

11 hours ago, dcr50usa said:

Ambiguous was the wrong word to use.  It was a wrong entry on my friend's vaccine card.   They marked the date of her vaccination as the vaccine's expiration date.  She came so close to being denied boarding but she pleaded her case with the port agents.

9 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Ambiguous was the wrong word to use.  It was a wrong entry on my friend's vaccine card.   They marked the date of her vaccination as the vaccine's expiration date.  She came so close to being denied boarding but she pleaded her case with the port agents.

Out running back at my system. Thanks for the clarification just getting nervous, up early in morning to get tested have a fall back Scheduled for later in the day