BOGO 2 Night Dining Package

George

I have done this.  As you probably have read it requires you dine at a specialty restaurant on night one and night two.  RCL will ONLY choose the first nights restaurant for you, you can definitely change the restaurants and times once on board, but you have to dine on nights one and two.  I am getting the same pushback on the Sabor interest for my upcoming Liberty sailing.  All of us live in Texas, eat guac at least 3 times a week and the 25 or 30.00 dollar cover seems high for the menu.  

I don't see a bogo offering for my Liberty cruise on 12/26/16. When I last conversed with customer service, they said they had sold out those offerings. I don't know if the bogo deal falls in the same category as the 30% off deal... We already have Chops, Giovanni's, and Sabor booked, along with Chef's Table... It would be nice to add one more dining option at no additional charge...

I had put the BOGO package in my cart for chops on Anthem. At $42 a person normally getting it for $21 per person was great. I went to pay for the BOGO and a few excursions during the weekend of the 30% off sale and that discount applied. Worked out very well. We are each eating at Chops on Day 1 and 2 for $15 per person.