South Beach or Chill Island Beach Bed

Neesa

After our last experience at Coco Cay I am considering a Beach Bed. We have purchased cabanas at the Oasis pool and the Waterpark and while very enjoyable not feeling spending $$ on them again. 

Looking at the map I can't figure out which area is just a little more tucked away, just a bit more quiet. First time getting a Beach bed especially with more then one ship I want a tiny area to call our own for the day. 

Will be in 1804 on the Mariner as we were able to make this sailing work even with school, will the concierge reach out before sailing? Can we request a bed location? If you have done one of these would you have a recommended bed/location? Can our Diamond drink allotment be used on the island? Thanks everyone!

18 hours ago, Neesa said:

Looking at the map I can't figure out which area is just a little more tucked away, just a bit more quiet. First time getting a Beach bed especially with more then one ship I want a tiny area to call our own for the day. 

If I remember correctly from the last time I was there I think the Chill Island beds were more exposed and out in the open, so you might have more of what you are looking for choosing a south beach location. I believe all the beach beds in both locations are grouped together so you will have neighbors etc.