El Loco Fresh - Breakfast or Not?

SPS

Does El Loco Fresh no longer serve breakfast (or just not during the current protocols)?

Sample menus on the Royal Caribbean website indicate a breakfast selection from 8:00-11:00, but the RC App indicates that it is only open in the afternoon to early evenings on our upcoming Odyssey sailing.

I was really looking forward to having a Mexican style breakfast every morning. 😐

18 hours ago, wordell1 said:

All they really need to do is add some tortillas and a few condiments to the breakfast bar at windjammer.  breakfast tacos are everywhere here in Texas and it amazes me that they are not available throughout the US.  They taste great, are easy to make, and easy to eat on the run.

Seriously! Give me a corn tortilla and some salsa and I can put together a bomb taco with what's available in the Windjammer. It is a shock to the system traveling outside of Texas that breakfast tacos aren't available. They are my quick go to for breakfast. Breakfast burritos are not the same... I don't want a flour tortilla twice the size of my head! 😂

On 1/11/2022 at 8:59 AM, SPS said:

Does El Loco Fresh no longer serve breakfast (or just not during the current protocols)?

Sample menus on the Royal Caribbean website indicate a breakfast selection from 8:00-11:00, but the RC App indicates that it is only open in the afternoon to early evenings on our upcoming Odyssey sailing.

I was really looking forward to having a Mexican style breakfast every morning. 😐

Oasis 2 weeks ago I ate breakfast there multiple times. 

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, alibobali said:

Can anyone confirm if el loco fresh is serving breakfast on symphony?

one of the main reasons we booked our current february sailing was that we could have breakfast there every morning (since the restaurant is not available on harmony) as we loved the grab and go, open-air ambiance.

Cruise Compass from past guests found here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=1167

Looks like it's open from 8am to 10am.

• 6 months later...

6 hours ago, Archchic said:

Any recent Symphony sailors? I'm dreaming of the Huevos Rancheros from my last Symphony cruise and wondering if I'll be able to live out this dream on my 3/9 SOS sailing.

we were on symphony three weeks ago; no breakfast. i have heard rumors that el loco fresh is only open for breakfast on oasis these days. 

i think @WAAAYTOOO may be aboard oasis this week and able to confirm 💚💚

7 hours ago, asquared17 said:

we were on symphony three weeks ago; no breakfast. i have heard rumors that el loco fresh is only open for breakfast on oasis these days. 

i think @WAAAYTOOO may be aboard oasis this week and able to confirm 💚💚

Thank you. At least I can temper my expectations. Guess I'll just have to learn to make them at home. 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Breakfast burrito hack if El Loco Fresh is closed At breakfast time-

1. Go to El Loco fresh in afternoon

2. Obtain a tortilla and place carefully in shirt pocket*.

3. Wake up in morning and put on same shirt.

4. Walk to Windjammer and retrieve tortilla from shirt pocket.

5. Make an amazing breakfast burrito with bountiful options.

*shirts with pockets sold at logo shop on ship.