Covid test result

navcrui

The first one is a NAAT test which is accepted. You will be required to show the part that shows what lab the test is from.

The second one may or may not be accepted as there has to be minimal handwritten information on the form and doesn't have the address of the testing location.

You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes the name of the lab that processed the test, the lab’s CLIA Lab Number or Certification Number, the address of the lab, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Fully handwritten doctor’s notes (such as those written on a prescription pad) will not be accepted. Minimal handwritten components (such as a check mark on a “negative” box) are acceptable as long as the other required information is printed on the document. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-need-an-rt-pcr-test-before-i-cruise-where-should-i-go

11 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

The second one may or may not be accepted as there has to be minimal handwritten information on the form and doesn't have the address of the testing location.

I agree, handwritten reports create a problem. You want printed results.