Missing restaurants

Pooch

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 8:39 PM, Pooch said:

Just an FYI, March 13 Harmony.  Both Solarium Bistro & Sabor are gone on my app.

Was just on Odyssey last week and the Solarium Bistro was closed to guests for the duration of the cruise. (Was also not listed on the app)

We did pass through the Solarium one evening and saw that the lights were on and several crew members were inside having dinner, so I suspect that they are currently using it as an additional crew galley to further encourage social distancing among the crew during their meals/off time.

Some "Table Reserved for Social Distancing" signs were also visible on the tables.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bridge crews were being fed away from other crew.  

It's one thing for housekeeping or wait staff to test positive and require quarantine.  If bridge crews were testing positive that could quickly lead to the ship going nowhere.  

I don't know that this is what they are using these venues for but it makes a lot of sense.