Royal Caribbean Merch

Flypped73

I have been lucky enough to sail on Royal Caribbean six times now and definitely consider myself Loyal to Royal!

Does anyone know of any way to purchase Royal Caribbean merchandise off ship?  On my third cruise I began purchasing those square shot glasses with the pewter logo for each ship I'd been on.  It is a great and reasonably priced memento and I display them proudly, looking forward to the next ship I'll get to go on. The problem is those first two trips I neglected to buy them on.  Is there any way that anyone knows of (outside eBay and the like which I search constantly) to fill in those two missing ships (Adventure and Voyager btw).  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  [if someone is going on one of those ships in the future, I'd gladly pay the cost of the souvenir, shipping and an on-board drink ; ) ]

I have been lucky enough to sail on Royal Caribbean six times now and definitely consider myself Loyal to Royal!

Does anyone know of any way to purchase Royal Caribbean merchandise off ship?  On my third cruise I began purchasing those square shot glasses with the pewter logo for each ship I'd been on.  It is a great and reasonably priced memento and I display them proudly, looking forward to the next ship I'll get to go on. The problem is those first two trips I neglected to buy them on.  Is there any way that anyone knows of (outside eBay and the like which I search constantly) to fill in those two missing ships (Adventure and Voyager btw).  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  [if someone is going on one of those ships in the future, I'd gladly pay the cost of the souvenir, shipping and an on-board drink ; ) ]

PM me your info.  I'm on Adventure on the 19th of this month and can pick one (or more) up for you.  

we should start a topic and people can ask people to get them models.

and people can post if they are willing.

EG  -AFTER ANTHEM OF THE SEAS MODEL - will pay full price plus a drink or something.

P.S I'm after an Anthem of the Seas Model and Harmony

maybe Matt can buy me one in exchange for some Guac?! :P

we should start a topic and people can ask people to get them models.

and people can post if they are willing.

EG  -AFTER ANTHEM OF THE SEAS MODEL - will pay full price plus a drink or something.

P.S I'm after an Anthem of the Seas Model and Harmony

maybe Matt can buy me one in exchange for some Guac?! :P

I'm in! For me, it's the Navigator. But probably after Christmas -- All my funds are going to my Liberty cruise right now! Live like a pauper now, cruise like a king!

indeed Raprice I suppose it doesn't have to be just ship models but can be anything RCCL related!

I cant help you with any of that but I'm on Rhapsody in may if anyone wants anything from her?

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php/topic/2786-ship-model-shop/

here is the link, I've already bagged myself an Anthem model. a fellow forum user has said they will get one for me and ship it to me etc.

Now just for the Harmony

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Flypped73,

Hubby and I are doing Voyager on 13th December, since I have previously been on the 'asking end' of merch-questions I'm happy to see if I can help put you on the 'receiving end'

To confirm you're after a square shot glass with pewter Voyager logo?

We (and Voyager herself) are based in Sydney Australia so just let me know your thoughts/best bets re: money transfer/shipping etc to USA?

Thanks!
J & J

I have a Voyager of the Seas ship figurine. I am happy to send it to you. Please send me a private message if you are still in need!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to publicly thank bcarney for getting the magnetic bottle opener and wine stopper for me on his Adventure cruise last month. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Still looking for someone who will be cruising on Allure and Independence.

You're so very welcome. :)  Glad to be of assistance!

I'll be on Rhapsody in April '17 and planning on Adventure again in Nov '17 if anyone needs anything.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Tink0110 said:

I am a couple of years late to this thread, but if anyone out there needs anything off Independence I am going in two weeks, and Mariner in April 2019.  I am also looking for the Square pewter shot glass for Enchantment.  I have been hunting on eBay, to no avail... Please let me know.

I’ll be on Enchantment starting Nov 23rd. I can keep an eye out for one/pick one up for you if you let me know where they normally are found. Feel free to send me a message with info on where you are located/how we should coordinate reimbursement/shipping if it’s successfully found. 

I can PayPal you the money, if you can find one, obviously including shipping and everything.  They should be in the gift shop in the promenade... the one I am specifically looking for is the clear glass with the pewter emblem on the side (the short one, not the tall shooter).  They should only be around $6-7 there. I will be in my cruisewhen you return, but if you do find one, message me here! I will get it when I am back stateside.

thank you so very much!!!!  

On 11/12/2018 at 6:11 AM, Tink0110 said:

I am a couple of years late to this thread, but if anyone out there needs anything off Independence I am going in two weeks, and Mariner in April 2019.  I am also looking for the Square pewter shot glass for Enchantment.  I have been hunting on eBay, to no avail... Please let me know.

Oh @Tink0110, if you're going to be on Independence, I'd love a shot glass from her. She was my first cruise ship, but I was with a surly (now) ex who didn't get the idea of having a small souvenir from travels!

Happy to pay (plus shipping to Australia) - or I can offer an exchange, as I'll be on Explorer in just over 100 days ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 5:53 PM, Tink0110 said:

I can PayPal you the money, if you can find one, obviously including shipping and everything.  They should be in the gift shop in the promenade... the one I am specifically looking for is the clear glass with the pewter emblem on the side (the short one, not the tall shooter).  They should only be around $6-7 there. I will be in my cruisewhen you return, but if you do find one, message me here! I will get it when I am back stateside.

thank you so very much!!!!  

I forgot to mention this earlier because still getting back into the swing of real life ? but mission accomplished! It was $7.95 and I can send it out to you on a work day if you send me your address info. 4EF0299E-98C4-49C8-A757-9B651E58F5F3.thumb.jpeg.073de0c5afe70f882b4a68d8b4ed6dab.jpeg

On 11/3/2016 at 1:42 PM, Flypped73 said:

Does anyone know of any way to purchase Royal Caribbean merchandise off ship? 

It’s funny you ask - I was wondering just that thing yesterday! The prices on some items are past ridiculous (frig magnets no less than at least $20, some were more...errrr). ? 

On 11/30/2018 at 9:38 AM, spiralqueen said:

I forgot to mention this earlier because still getting back into the swing of real life ? but mission accomplished! It was $7.95 and I can send it out to you on a work day if you send me your address info. 4EF0299E-98C4-49C8-A757-9B651E58F5F3.thumb.jpeg.073de0c5afe70f882b4a68d8b4ed6dab.jpeg

Thank you so very much!!!!  My email is [email protected], email me and I will send you my address... I can paypal you the money ASAP, just let me know what shipping should cost.  Hopefully you had a wonderful vacation!