Crown & Anchor Level Discounts

Lone Star

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I are confused on how the cabin discounts work each time you reach a new member level. We were gold pre Covid and when Royal offered the “double points promotion” we jumped! We currently are Emerald and hope to be D+ by the end of this year. What is the process needed to make sure we are getting any C&A discounts each time we reach a new level? Or, is there really such thing? Also, does anyone know how or what I should look for on my invoice in order to know if it’s already been applied? I’m getting different stories from different reps and would greatly appreciate someone educating us!

C&A discounts kind of hide in other discounts and it's not always easy to see if they're applied. On top of that, I don't think they're combined with current promotions (at least I don't ever see a change in price before and after c&a number is entered) or if they are the system defaults to the better of the two.