Rank?

jbrinkm

Where can you see what the rankings mean? I was just moved to Gold, I assume because I have 10 approved posts now. But I'm still monitored, which is ok, I'm just wondering what the different levels mean and when you can do certain things. I've been looking for the "key" but unable to find it...

27 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Where can you see what the rankings mean? I was just moved to Gold, I assume because I have 10 approved posts now. But I'm still monitored, which is ok, I'm just wondering what the different levels mean and when you can do certain things. I've been looking for the "key" but unable to find it...

The different levels are just based on how many posts you have.  There are no benefits to moving up in rank on the message boards (other than to congratulate yourself for being an active part of our awesome community!!!)

5 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I'm just trying to find the place where it will tell me. Is there a forum post that lays it all out? 

When will my posts not be monitored any more? How many posts? Or is it a length of time as a member of the forum?

There's nothing that spells it out anywhere. As a moderator I don't even know the answers to the settings. I know the moderation queue is more to catch spammers, so I took you off moderation. Enjoy!